meta tag

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Up from a nap!

Click: to see if you agree compassionately?
It's funny how you don't know time is moving while you sleep, but at times, as soon as you awake you may be startled to learn that more time has passed that you had hoped for.

I just rose from a nap and thought time had passed for me to finish work.

Thank goodness time had not passed for me to get it done.

This was a sign of the time:
"Responsibility"

1. Plan and schedule (program alarms, mention plans to others, what ever we do, insure not to miss necessary times).

2. We are responsible for everything we have charge of. No excuse will will turn back the time giving us another opportunity.

3. Be thankful for the time we have to accomplish anything. It is our most valuable gift from God. Without it, what would we have? How we handle our time is our gift back to God.

Live in Love and Peace,

Tony

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree Tony! I take at least a short nap most every afternoon and although I can usually set my mind to wake up in 20-30 minutes, every now and then I allow myself to sleep a couple of hours if my body needs it.
Time is a beautiful gift. It's all we have and it's the great equalizer. We all have 24 hours a day to do with as best we can. With God's help we will do what we've been put here to do.

Tony Dollars said...

Amen Alice!