meta tag

Monday, June 2, 2008

The Psycholgy of Music

Greetings my friends,
Writers from 1920, commercials created for product, and the agreements that were made before many of you were born all affect you now. The good news, you and I have a chance to change the how.

At any time, I welcome you to click on the "R" and return here for the remainder of my report to you. You can also click the title. It will take you to the location of 'THE MOVEMENT.'

I have waited a very long time to tell this story. I appreciate you visiting, giving me the opportunity to share it with you. Your reading, and continual sharing of this information will change the world. I know that's hard to believe that what you see and do here will change the world, but think about it. One person, throughout time has always been responsible for change. You name them.

In the 1920's the process of music promotion developed on a wider scale than ever before. All of a sudden people began making decisions based on what was played in the background of television commercials and voices on the radio. How would you know about many of today's products without the emotionally driving music behind your commercials.

Think of how many things that can be learned, new habits that can be developed, and concepts that can be promoted through the power of commercially produced music.

You are here because of the word, 'COMPASSION.'

After many years, compassion has changed my life, gave me a new direction, and hasn't allowed me to be the same since. Compassion developed in my heart and mind through consistent exposure to positive message music from artists like Earth Wind and Fire, Marvin Gaye, D. J. Rodgers Hope Music, the stories of Harry Chapin, Shirley Ceasar, and many other gospel, and positive artists.

I have written a book to demontrate the effects of music of a large number of people. My publisher has been gracious to agree to publish it. In the mean time, can you imagine how wonderful if the season of positively motivational music would return? You are reading this because you are meant to read it. You are meant to become part of the change. You are meant to help usher in the new trend of positive message music. You say, "I wish I knew how!"

You have the know how in your hand. Click "THE MOVEMENT." Encourage young artists to submit their positive songs to the site. Then buy the book read it, and give copies to the youth in your environment.
The mission is COMPASSION. It is more than a feeling, it is an ACTION.
Please be a traffic cop redirecting negative music to positive expression.

Thank you for reading this,
Tony

No comments: