meta tag

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Please forgive me!

There was a saying that I used to think was wonderfully applicable to anything that comes between us and success. Mind you, not withholding moral applications, the phrase coined by Malcolm X simply stated we should accomplish our goals, "By any means necessary."

As I view the past few days in retrospect, I have not posted to this blog. I have let you down. I apologize. I hope you will forgive me.

I walked to the store yesterday in the freezing cold. It seemed to get colder each step. On my way back from the store, hands freezing stiff holding four bags, two held by each hand, I thought, "I could have checked my blog at the library."

The whole story behind my missing is I had to move. If you remember, there wasn't a rush, just a health risk or danger to me. During the time I packed, bummed rides, and toted boxes, I have been off line. That is no excuse. I could have gone to the library at least and worked on my postings. If I would have been more compassionate, making sure you had new blogs to read I could have at least wormed my hands.

Now I understand even more compassion's multiplied purpose.

No comments: