meta tag

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Scary Thoughts

Sometimes it is simply what we thought that made the situation as bad as, 'we thought it was.' Release the thought, or switch it to another way of looking at it, and you will get a totally different result.

At the local electronics store, the clerk asked one man for his identification before applying his credit card to the charge.

Angry, the man reached in his pocket and pulled out his I.D. and told the clerk, "I am an honest man. I resent you challenging my integrity. You can be sure that if I am going to be treated like this, I will not shop here again." He checked out and left.

Another man walked in the store, after he left. The man brought a product to check out. The clerk asked for his identification.

As he presented his I.D. he replied, "Thank you for asking. If every store would ask, there would be less credit card theft."
The clerk said, "We do it as a protection to our customers."

Today, I have two questions for you:
  1. Are your thoughts welcoming goodness?
  2. Are your thoughts eating you from within your anger?
    In the mean time: Click the picture and read on.

2 comments:

Cocoa said...

A similar incident happened here in
Canada. This occurs often when people stop thinking postively.
Thank you for sharing. God bless.

Alice H. Cash said...

Thanks so much Tony! I appreciate the link!

Alice